The Burlington Humane Society is holding a benefit concert!
The concert will take place on May 2 at 7 pm at Burlington Central High School (1433 Baldwin Avenue, Burlington). We have 5 groups performing their own selections and then at the end, musicians will come together to form a mass band and play the final piece together. It is a great example of musicians using their gifts and talents to help the animals at Burlington Humane.
Participating groups are:
- Assumption Catholic Secondary School Concert Band
- Burlington Central High School Concert Band
- Burlington Central High School Jazz Band
- Burlington Concert Band
- Community Living Hamilton Drum Corps
- Burlington Mass Band (made up of musicians from the participating groups)
Tickets are $15.00 and can be purchased online at Snapd Burlington (https://burlington.snapd.com/events/view/1231965) . More information can be found on our website at www.BurlingtonHumane.ca